Wednesday, March 19, 2008

What Book Is It?

This is the photo I scanned and sent via email to the OCLWebthings Challenge. Can you guess what book it is from? First to post the correct answer gets a free something that I picked up at ALA MidWinter in Philadelphia and hauled back with me on the Magic OCL Bus.
Soo..Flickr - photosharing - how to use at work? I think it would be very cool to scan and post images from old and out of print local history books online, making sure to tag the heck out of them. what a great service for people who are doing local history research! I think the Web 2.o aspects of Flickr, the way a group of people can pool their knowledge of something, could be used to maximum advantage in gathering local history information.

1 comment:

OCL Web Things said...

What a great idea for Flickr use!

It is driving me nuts that I can't place that picture.

KK