Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Not That TR


I am playing with Flickr and trying to learn more about it. I wanted to share this:
The Library of Congress is posting photographs from its extensive collections on Flickr. You can see what they have posted so far here. This is so neat! I have subscribed to their photostream on Bloglines, so I can see what they add as soon as they add it. Unfortunately, postings have been spotty.
It's also interesting to read the comments that other users add. Go, LOC! This photo also has notes (I think they were added by some other Flickr user.) If you move your mouse over one of the squares on the photo, you can read more information someone has posted. (You have to do this on the Flickr page.)
This photograph is presumably Theodore Roosevelt (that TR, not Toms River) in Perth Amboy, New Jersey.

No comments: