Sunday, March 9, 2008

Seven and a Half Habits

After viewing the 7 1/2 Habits of Lifelong Learners I would say the easiest habits for me are Play and Create a Learning Toolbox. I like finding and exploring fun, interactive (free) sites on the Internet. It's kind of exciting to customize a site and make it purely my own, and to discover other people out there with similar interests.

The hardest habits for me are setting goals and viewing problems as challenges. To set goals, you have to know where you want to go. I have been struggling with this issue my whole life. I envy those people who knew from a young age exactly what they wanted to do. That has never been the case with me.

Regarding problems, I would say that I get frustrated quickly for several reasons, but the primary one would be realizing that conditions beyond my control are contributing to a problem.

No comments: