Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Challenge #2: digital Projector & Laptop Presentation

I presented a Powerpoint slide show to my branch staff at a monthly meeting. The presentation was created as part of a practicum for the Certified Public Manager class I am taking. The topic was the culture of the staff at my branch. The set up and presentation went smoothly. The only glitch really was that I projected the presentation on a screen. Our Friends donated a beautiful plasma screen television, but the connector that was installed does not match the cables for our laptop or digital projector. The Technology Department is working with me to find an adapter that will make evrything sync up.

I also used Google Documents to create my presentation, which is something I learned about when I did the previous WebThings Challenge. Woo hoo!

No comments: